lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

The Heroes of Olympus, Book Two: The Son of Neptune

The Son of Neptune - Rick Riordan I seriously expected no less from Rick Riordan. I mean, the guy's amazing! If I ever meet him and if he's walking away from me I'll jump on him and tackle him to the ground and ask for an autograph.Honestly, at some parts I wasn't even paying attention because I was thinking about this other book... (I know, I'm such a book cheater.)but the good thing is that Mister Riordan kept me interested the whole time. And besides, I had my sister by my side to explain things to me. LOL.Anyways, I was so glad when I saw Percy had a point of view. I miss his first-person POV, though. But I guess third-person would have to do just fine. After all, it's PERCY. -fangirl scream-And there's Hazel and Frank.Hazel is pretty cool. Frank? Well, he's not my favorite and the chemistry between them is totally gross in my opinion. They do NOT make a cute couple. No. Sorry but no.There was sure a lot of battle-discussing and planning and just a tiny bit of action. I think most of the action is going to appear in book 3. Gods, that ending. I just have to say that I'm glad I own book 3 already. Phew.And honestly, that's all I have to say.