lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Every Day

Every Day - This book was actually better than I thought it would be! In fact, it just blew me out of my mind. It was GREAT!I think I would have fandomed more if I met the author after I read this book instead of before. I seriously think his style of writing just sucks the reader in. Some of my friends said that it was pretty good, some said that it wasn't that likable. I ended up falling into the category that LOVED it. My friend said she didn't really like it because of the abrupt ending. But it wasn't really abrupt, compared to the last 2 books I read. Anyways, this type of plot reminds me of Nicholas Sparks plots. Yep, you got it. SO DARN SAD.Anyways, the plot is something like this: There's A. Just A. A doesn't have a specific gender. A wakes up as someone else every day. One day, A wakes up as a boy named Justin, total jerk, and meets his girlfriend, Rhiannon. It takes just a day for A to fall in love with her. The next day, A wakes up as someone else. And then someone else the day after that. And that specific person wants to know what happened to him, becoming the main antagonist of the story.Honestly, I got attracted by that sexy cover, LOL. I heart pretty covers.