lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

City of Bones: Mortal Instruments, Book 1

City of Bones - Cassandra Clare I am officially determined to give all of Cassandra Clare's books 5/5 stars. You know. It's not even a personal bias: I love her books so dang much it's not even possible for someone to give it a one star. Or maybe it is, but it's 1 in a billion million billion billion chance! HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT LOVE HER WRITING OMFG. I finally got to read this in the end of 'Clockwork Angel' (OUI OUI. TODAY IS THE DAY THAT I GET ALL THE CASSANDRA CLARE BOOKS MOOHAHAH) I got Clockwork Angel just to finish my collection. omg. I need Clockwork Princess and City of Heavenly Fire and then my life will be complete omfg. Oh yeah. Back to the subject.So, this is the part where Magnus is like, half-drunk. It's where Clary first meets him in City of Bones. So he's in the middle of making his vow, with Chairman Meow on top of him and everything, when Clary rings the doorbell.This excerpt is also about Jace's memories about William Herondale, from Infernal Devices, how hot and sexy he is, etc. That's all I have to say.Merged review:Oh mah holla. I've been wanting to read this as soon as I heard of it. It was so fabulous though! Jace and Clary's first kiss. :3 I got to re-live it! Merged review:It was fabulous. I loved it. One big smack in my face for judging the book by its cover/title. Shame on me! It was way better than it looks. (: