lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Shatter Me

Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi I'm starting to think I'm giving every good book I read a 5 stars. LOL. But honestly, this book totally deserves it.I got this as a recommendation from a friend, and even before that recommendation I've been wanting to read it for quite some time already. I don't know what I expected, but for sure it wasn't some crazy chick who can kill people with her touch. Which is awesome. Her powers, man! It's so Dystopian it's just so wow. I guess I think I'm done and over with my no-dystopia-for-now phase?What I like about this book is that it has a voice. Reminds me a whole lot of Patrick Ness's Chaos Walking Trilogy. Yes. The author's writing is about as good as Patrick Ness's. Ermahgerd. My eyes are seriously about to fall out. I'm sick as a dog and I can barely breathe through my nostrils and I can barely afford to look at the screen right now as I'm typing this because my eyes HURT. However, I think this book was worth it.. although I won't be too happy if I turn blind.Juliette- She's a fairly likeable protagonist. However, sometimes she forces everyone to question her sanity. LOL. But yeah, I like her!Adam- He's so freaking hot omg. I like Adam. They were a cute couple ever since 3rd grade; awwwww. (;Kenji- It's probably me being too obsessed with Vampire Diaries but I imagined him as Tyler Lockwood. LOLOL. But he's pretty cool.The antagonist. Don't even get me started.Overall this book was freaking AMAZING. Totally a recommendation.