lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Anew: The Archers of Avalon, Book One: 1

Anew - Chelsea Fine Well, thank you Emily for giving this book to me for my birthday last year. It's been months and I finally picked it up. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't pick it up earlier. This. Was. A really good book, actually.Let me just take a moment to appreciate the cover. The cover is gorg. Okay, cover appreciation time over.So, the plot circles around Scarlet Jacobs, who woke up in the middle of the forest, not knowing anything at all except for her name and her age. Two years pass, and she meets the hot Gabriel Archer, who seems all too familiar, but she still doesn't remember. And then she meets his twin brother, Tristan, who is also ridiculously familiar. And things start to elevate from there.At first, I have to say that I thought this book was some cliche-plotted, annoying-main-character-who-gets-caught-in-supernatural-concepts story. I was kind of right. But I was kind of wrong, too, because the plot ended up being really enjoyable.This story just went by in a blur. In a good way. I just kept turning, turning, and turning the pages.I officially hate the ending of this book. Why must authors torture us with cliffhangers? I need the next one.. Soon.I've gotten some really annoying characters in the past few books I'd read. Compared to them, Scarlet wasn't really that bad at all. But she's one of those.. annoying, rebellious, tell-me-everything-because-i-deserve-to-know-everything types. So be forewarned.Now. Gabriel and Tristan Archer. They are H O T. I think Chelsea Fine really captured the definition of fictional hot guy. (Just not as well as some other authors.)I just can't get over how the book ended like that! I just-- ugh.Anyways, you might like it, you might not! No one knows unless you try it!