lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush Saga)

Hush, Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick Well, yes, this book is as good as people say it is. Totes worth all the buzz.Usually, I hate this storyline:-Girl is in class-girl sees hot guy across the classroom-best friend tries to hook them up -hot guy turns out to be different (powers, messed up past, etc)-girl falls in love with guy-guy falls in love with girl-something dramatic happensI DESPISE THAT STORYLINE. Especially when it's a Modern Fantasy, gosh, I despise those with a burning passion--Anyways, I just wanted to say that Hush, Hush was somewhat like that but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I think it's because of Becca Fitzpatrick's engaging writing (amazing, and this is her debut!) or it could possibly be that Patch is sizzling hot.The romance is absolutely amazing. I haven't read a good romance book in such a long while (for like, three weeks) and I haven't gotten a chance to meet another hot fictional guy character in a very long time. So yay. Win-win.This book does have the topic of fallen angels in it, hence the cover, so don't read it if you hate books with angels in it with a burning passion.. I don't blame you though. Some authors just get it all wrong.Looking forward to read the next book.