lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Vanish (Firelight Series)

Vanish: A Firelight Novel - Sophie Jordan Okay how do I even start.Well, first of all, since this is book 2 of a series, I'v already said everything I need to say in general about this series in the review for book 1, FIRELIGHT. So this is gonna be short.So, basically. I actually only read this book to find out what happened due to the curiosity that overcame me after reading book 1. And of course, this totally satisfied me. I LOVED THIS BOOK OKAYI JUST WOWI'M DONE HEREWait no I'm notSo I'm not sure anymore about who I want Jacinda to end up with. In book 1, Cassian seemed all irritable and annoying so of course I was for Team Will. But now Jacinda and Cassian are bonded and he actually confessed his love for her and he doesn't love her because she's a fire-breather, he loves her because she's her. I don't even know who I should root for anymore gahhhh Sophie Jordan, why must you do this to your readers?!And you're in for a huge twister in this fab fab fab second book to the Firelight series, and here's a clue: It has something to do with the cover! And no, that's not Jacinda.That cliffhanger ugh omg I'm just so glad I have book 3. Yay.And that is honestly it. I will get to HIDDEN, soon!