lianachau

Bookaholic-ness~

YA book blogger/reviewer. Passionate reader, blogger, and aspiring writer.

Nandana's Mark (Queen of the Realm of Faerie, #1)

Nandana's Mark - Heidi Garrett First of all, thanks to the author for sending me a digital copy of this book! Even if the cover is not attractive at all (So sorry to say, I know it's mean. But I try being honest.). It was actually so much better than I thought it would be. So, this book was mainly concentrated on faeries. Guess what I was looking for? Romance. But I didn't find much! Unfortunately. What I liked about this book was that it's different from normal, boring old, faerie/pixie/shapeshifter book. It's just different, not something I can explain. You're gonna have to read the book yourself to even get what I'm talking about. (;I know this is random, but this book would definitely be good for a Barbie movie. LOL. I don't know. That was totally random. I can so see the story as a Barbie movie. Okay, so, at first, I thought Melia, one of the characters in this book, would be THE main character, but then her siblings have an active role in being the center of the plot as well. So lots of main characters.It was a pretty quick and short read. The PDF is only 89 pages. The EPUB is like 208. But it was enjoyable nonetheless!